Sunday, December 10, 2006

Leaking Batteries & Design Job

Dreams over the last 2 days (8-9 December):

(1) I was taking out 2 1.5 volt batteries from a remote control only to get sticky fluid all over my hands. This battery fluid was more like glue and did not hurt. This reminded me to take out my alarm battery.

(2) I started a new job in a design company and sat down at a large rectangular table with 3 other workers. I remember looking through a portfolio and was surprised to find pages of detailed sketches of objects from Torchwood. In particular I looked at a page that had illustrations of the knife seen in the first episode. There were different designs and perspectives indicating the amount of effort and detail that went into this work. I looked at one of my colleagues sat on my right and I got the impression that I was to continue this work. Whether we were working for the Torchwood series itself I do not know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home