Friday, December 15, 2006

Minge and missing flight

I am reading a written report and several pages in I find the word minge. I find this unusual because I believe it not to be a valid word in the dictionary. Then I close the report.

I am on a train leading to Barry or from Barry and cannot remember where my friends are. I think I am heading to an airport to get a flight to America. Then I am with some friends or family at an airport waiting for a flight and cannot find my luggage. I then look around and cannot find where they are gone. I look around and panic thinking that I have missed my flight. I ask several people then someone says it is due to leave in 5 minutes. I try to find the departure gate but there appears to be no departures or planes in sight despite seeing this earlier on. Then I see a member of staff jogging out of a side door and down a hill. I follow him down a path and there appears to be a train station below. However, I do not see an airfield and end up heading into the country.

By the way the word Minge means Vulva. Also I believe that I had the airport dream twice sequentially but without the jogger on the first occasion.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home