Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weird Sensations and Crawling Skin

Last night straight after dropping off to sleep (at 1:30am) and having a brief fragmentary dream, I woke up on my left side with bodily spasms (like my body was afraid but not my mind). This was about 2am. Then I felt my hair and my face prickle and crawl and like nothing I have felt before (and somewhat like how I would imagine shapeshifting to feel like). Assuming it to be lice or mites I switched the pillows. It continued and my senses became very aware of the wind and rain outside thinking it could be somehow alien like invasion of the body snatchers (I was thinking about aliens before I went to sleep). Then I got up and turned the light on. There was nothing on the bed and the sensations stopped. I stayed up for a few minutes before returning to bed without having any further problems.

Although I have had a few occasions in the last few months where I have woken up and had trouble sleeping it is only the third time that I woke up feeling like I was infested with bugs and the first with the facial skin crawl. Last evening (Saturday) I did watch Star Trek Undiscovered country with a shapeshifting alien and was thinking about falling in love with an alien. Also, in the past on several occasions I have felt that some entity or entities was trying to poke into my mind within a dream (or at least making the dream very uncomfortable).

In the last couple of weeks I have had several dreams including one involving Lesley, another on the recurring theme of missing exams and another getting erotic with a very tall young woman that I met in the dream.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home