Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dream Cycles

Series of dreams in the last month following a similar pattern where I am in a museum or large building exploring and looking for something - either bumping into people or translated back or across time (to Roman era/primitive contemp society). Often I am at a festival/campsite or historical town looking and getting distracted. Sometimes its a bag I cannot find or its an object or a person that has dissapeared. Time passes rapidly from day to night.

In a couple of cases I am sucked into a TV and become the characters. This could be a science fiction series or it is like been transported back to my Mum's place. All of these elements appear to depict my state of indecision and looking for something to take me forward.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home