Friday, March 09, 2007

Floating Chair Dream

I am with a group of people in a lengthy process of transfer within a building. This may be an airport or at a museum. After going up or down an elevator for a seeming eternity, I am second out following a woman. We enter a very large room at the right (over 50 foot long and 30 wide) and I see the lady sit in a chair which then moves forward by itself. I sit in the second chair and belts strap me down. It moves forward and sideways then up a little. It propels me slowly around a loop in the room and raises 3-4 feet off the ground.

When the hovering chair takes me near the window it turns and something cuts through the wall in two places. I turn to look and there is a fine incision straight through the brick wall. There is no cracking or structural damage. The chair then takes me to the door at the end (top right of room). I look back and the other people are only just entering the room. I realise that we have a long time to wait before we can proceed further.

Interpretation
Taking things to easy - transport without effort and nothing done. Cuts in wall show how little achieved and the whole process slow and methodical with no result in sight (just like my job hunting).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home