Saturday, June 23, 2007

Captain Jack Dreams

I had a series of dreams last night where I was either the character Captain Jack (from Doctor Who / Torchwood) are close to him. On most occasions I was running with him or doing things in dangerous situations. I woke up several times with little sleep between 6 and 8am and felt refreshed and unbeatable (the last occasion about 11am). There was one dream I found interesting:

I am following Captain Jack into a dark room, possibly an empty nightclub. Then I see him become trapped in a web of long thin strands truncating at a vanishing point or singularity in the middle of the room. The web appears from nowhere and only covers the quadrant we are in. I run towards him but the closer I get the tighter the web gets until I am also trapped. The threads are like steel yet are white and thin. They are very tight and are thicker over my face and upper body. Also there is this smell coming from the threads like electricity. It is unpleasant and energy sapping.

I also remember Freddy Kruger appearing as a small puppet doing little in an earlier dream.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home