Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bath Shower woman dream

I am having a shower in a flat or house. I can hear other people at a distance. I turn the shower on and then look over only to find a beautiful naked woman sharing the shower with me. We are both standing up. She has a latin complexion and is very curvy and tall. During the dream her hair changes from long to short (almost crew cut) and when I look away she dissapears only to reappear again. I think I'm going insane. We shower each other and then I hear a shout. She vanishes for a final time.

Then I see there are two sets of taps at each end of the bath and two shower tubes attached squirting water at high pressure onto the inside floor of the bath. I try to turn one off only to put it on full. The water level immediately flows above the overflow and I hear a shout outside. Fiddling with the shower hoses I turn one off only to find the other very hot. Lifting my feet from the bath basin I manage to avoid the hot hose and turn the other taps off.

Dealing with hot water - situation with money and jobs. I feel great when I wake up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home