Monday, July 09, 2007

Call Centre Drawing / Swimming Dream

I'm in a training room for a new job at a call centre. There are several candidates around a large table in front of computer terminals. I sit down at the far end near the trainer. Someone opposite me is talking and the trainer asks him to leave. I assume that he is sacked on the spot.

Then we are given an exercise to draw a stick figure of the person to the left. We get up to get some paper and a pencil. All the pencils appear to be gone so I pick up what looks like a stick of charcoal. I sit down and have a brief look left. Then I start drawing. Instead of a stick figure I draw a rough outline of a person. Then I realise my mistake and start drawing a sketch of an upside down cat. It appears complete almost as quickly as I start. I look at it and feel good that I have drawn the cat so well. Yet is it not what was asked for.

Earlier on I was walking through a building to work. In front of me is a swimming pool wedged right up to the entrance and exit points. I jump in and swim over to the other side. On another occasion I somehow manage to cross without having to swim at all.

Interpretations - seeking work, bad memories of strict call centres, tendencies to be distracted and do more than or different to what is asked for. Also I feel that I need to exercise more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home