Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chinese Dream and Various bits

During a lot of the last week I have had several bouts of interrupted sleep. These are full of fragments of dreams and uncomfortable body positions / snoring waking me up.

I remember a dream where I was on holiday accompanied by a young Chinese guy. We walked about streets and shopping centres. I cannot remember where we were but it was definately not in the UK. Also, he seemed to vanish a few minutes before the dream ended.

Last night I dreamed that I was back at work at Ordnance Survey. I was shown around the place and was surprised at how much it has changed - a lot more open plan than I remember. Then I am in a shared house talking to some people before realising that I am late for a meeting. Its 10pm but by the time a grab my things it may have been 10:30pm. Then I look left and see the clock saying 11:30pm. This appears to be a reflection through a picture in my Mum's livingroom in Barry. I look at my watch and it says 10:30pm.

Interpetations
Ordnance Survey indicates desire to get back to work and preferably work that is stimulating. Confusion over time appears to be an issue either with my sleeping or trying to find the time to do all the things that I need to do. Maybe I need to do on holiday too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home