Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Girl Called Smell

I am in a party and see a group of people standing a few feet in front of me. It is sometime in the evening. I see a cute plump goth girl with hair dyed red with some black. She is dressed in black and about 5 foot six with a well proportioned figure. I approach her and remember kissing passionately and doing other things I believe in front of everyone. She tells me her name is smell. Then a group of us - 2 girls and 2 guys head off to go to another party. I remember that I need to pack some stuff and put some boots on. I have trouble with tying the laces and they dissappear. I try to carry 3 large bags of luggage but only manage one.

Then I run around the centre of what looks like London Euston looking for them. I find them entering the station gates and then realise that I need to get the rest of the luggage. I turn back and look at the screens. It is now 3am and I am frightened that they have headed off and that my adandoned luggage has caused a security alert. I try to find a direct route but find each door in a corridor containing identical upwards staircases. I chose one and run. Then I'm outside the station and run across a pedestrianised area to find the luggage. This is when the dream ends.

Interpretations: Desire for friends, a partner and acceptance. My luggage gets bigger and heavier the more I dwell and think about it. This could be a metaphor for my life and not letting things go / leaving them behind (Lesley/over analysing things). I need to use my intuition more and not let the smallest of things stop me from getting to my goals. The name smell is from a film I watched a few weeks back.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home