Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cuboid tennis and laser direction

Over the last few nights I have slept with a light on. When I used a light in the bedroom it caused me to wake up frequently and give eye strain. With one on in the corridor I have found that I sleep better and it gives me bright colours in my dreams - usually bright blue or red.

For example, I had a science fiction dream where someone was suspended in a room with visually stunning bright red optial fibre cables emanating out from their body to the walls or linked to a machine that was out of sight. The person looked like a puppet and was being held or controlled by the lines and may have had energy extracted from them.

If I sleep in total darkness I tend to have a nightmare or wake up confused. Also I have noticed that my snoring has woken me up less in the last couple of weeks - I believe that may be stress related.

Cuboid Dream (11 Aug at about 2am)

I am with a friend at night walking through a marketplace. I think of an interesting game that involves an approximately 10 foot by 10 foot cube and 2 or 4 players that are using wireless controllers. They direct beams of bright blue light across the surface, capturing and directing them through the cube to each other. I want to have a go so we walk down to an enclosed area.

In the enclosed area are 4 people playing this game. They all look oriental and they appear to be very skillful perfoming squah-like moves. I notice also that the cube is rotating in another dimension each time the light hits a wall such that instead of rotating around a third axis in normal 3 dimensional space it updates the face through a fourth dimension (possibly time). Also, the light beams are at the edge of visual motion detection but are slowed down light (if a real source is used rather than a simulation). Without warning the people look over and leave the area and we move closer.

I also remember later on being in the future and shown a scene of people walking in a large city centre crowd. The view is 45 degrees overhead and it freezes. Then someone says that they are using a technology that I have forgotten but does not exist yet. I believe it relates to a quantum level communication/invisible device with a strange but surreally familiar name.

Interpretation - Lots of future stuff maybe related to my interest in science fiction and the latest Big Brother task. When I woke up I thought the game had potential as a computer game in VR using a more advanced version of the Wii controller.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home